As we enter the sixth week of the Michigan Stay Safe Order, we want to provide everyone with a status of operations at Wolverine.
Our number one priority remains the safety and well-being of our employees, clients, families, and the community in which we live and work. Our team is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 public health emergency and has put the following measures in place to ensure both the safety of our employees and business continuity for our clients (coinciding with local, state and federal guidelines that have been issued):
- Implemented Daily Health Screening procedures (including temperature checks) for all employees
- Daily sanitizing of all common and production areas
- Contracted with an outside service to sanitize our common areas, restrooms, and offices on a weekly basis with a hospital-grade, NSF approved disinfectant for food contact surfaces; proven to kill Influenza, Norovirus and 45 other viruses and bacteria.
- This disinfectant has also been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), meeting the EPA’s emerging pathogen requirements for viruses showing efficacy against envelope and non-envelope virus, both large and small.
- Increased the availability of hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes to every area and at entrances
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing schedules for common and high traffic areas, including, restrooms, lobbies, and lunchroom
- Rearranged our lunchroom and entrances to allow for proper social distancing
- Redesigned workstations, where possible, to allow for proper social distancing
- Provided employees with personal protective equipment (PPE) and supplies
- Developed contingency plans based on clients and suppliers not having full staffing, facilities, or supply chains available to them.
- Invested in collaboration tools and infrastructure updates which are both efficient and secure. These investments will assist our internal operations, allow us to work closely with clients who are stationed remotely and prepare us in the event of any additional or more stringent Executive Orders.
Based on the successful implementation of these items, our operations are continuing to run in a full production capacity – with client programs being processed daily and meeting all service level agreements.
As restrictions on businesses begin to loosen, we look forward to our client’s gradual return to pre-COVID-19 levels. With that said, we will all be entering a period of the unknown which may go on for some time. Although no one can predict the future, by being prepared, we can better navigate the challenges of the restart together.
We hope this update finds you and your families healthy & safe.
Wolverine Solutions Group