As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread across the globe, and the first cases have been identified in Michigan, we want to take a moment to let you know what Wolverine Solutions Group is doing to respond to this public health emergency.
First and foremost, Wolverine Solutions Group’s number one priority is the safety and well-being of our employees, clients, families, and the community in which we live and work. Our team is closely monitoring the COVID-19 public health emergency and has put measures in place that help ensure both the safety of our team and business continuity for our clients.
We are assessing the situation on a daily basis, remaining vigilant, and following all recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities.
Please be assured that while we remain focused on the health and safety of our team and those around us, we are also focused on continued service to our clients. We are taking the following steps to make sure we can continue to deliver the level of excellence you are accustomed to during these unique circumstances:
- Educating employees on best practices to avoid the spread of any germs in our facility and at home
- Are prepared to suspend policies requiring physicians’ notes for employees who are sick with acute respiratory illness to validate their illness or to return to work.
- Are prepared to reduce employee interaction if recommended
- Are prepared to encourage employees to work from home, where possible
- Are prepared to cancel in-person meetings
- Have limited non-essential travel
To assist with Infection Control, the following steps are being followed:
- Providing hygiene products such as tissues and hand sanitizer in all common areas of our facility
- Ensuring soap and paper towels are always stocked in restrooms
- Discouraging the use of handshakes as a greeting between employees and customers
- All office space and common facilities (e.g., bathrooms, conference rooms, workstations) are being cleaned regularly and surface areas disinfected daily
In the event the coronavirus (COVID-19) has a deeper impact on Southeast Michigan, we are fortunate to have a strong technological and operational infrastructure that will allow much of our critical team to work remotely. Additionally, we have the ability to engage a strong network of partners in geographic areas that are not impacted; allowing us to continue operational functions. Should this step be necessary, delegates from Wolverine would be mobilized to oversee any workloads that are shifted to remote locations. This step would also require pre-approval from any client that was to be impacted.
As we navigate through this time of uncertainty together, I want to reaffirm Wolverine Solutions Group’s core purpose: to support client success through business-critical communications.
We wish you, your teams and your loved ones health and safety during this time.
Wolverine Solutions Group